Friday, April 16, 2010

Earth Day is near/New Catalog cheats/Mine Update...

look at the Club penguin screening page when you press start it cones up with a earth day poster!
Here is a picture of it:
Also have a look at the mine its under construction for the recyling plant maybe?
And now for the better igloo catalog cheats:
Click on the Burdangundy Lamp for this green bookcase.

Click the middle shelf to get the green deck-Chair
Click the red curtains to get the recycling Bin
Click the tree stump for the St.Patricks Balloon
Click te top of the Vase for the HDTV
Click the well to get the Clover Garland
Click on the mail-box to get the Blue Lamp

I will post the Upgrade igloo's catalog cheats today for now!
Waddle on!
-8zankoo8

2 comments:

Slidoo said...

Your CPM banner is on my pick up page! I didn't do a black background but it is even darker and much more mysterious...

bubbeboo124 said...

I <3 your blog!! I didnt even notice there was a new catalog :S cant wait till the party :P
-Bubbeboo124

Play Club Penguin without leaving this site!

How many penguins have come on this site?

My no.1 Fan banner Please put this on your site

My no.1 Fan banner Please put this on your site