Monday, April 12, 2010

Coming soon...

Hello penguins you have probably noticed the new template i think it looks cool tell me what you think.!
Also we are adding much much more things to it here is a list.
  • A new template-Done
  • Another sidebar-16th April
  • Music changes-13th April
  • New Header-14th April
  • Penguin of the month- 1 May 2010
  • Comment on every page coming soon...
  • Latest episode of CP Mysteries coming soon...
And so on but we cant ell you that yet.
Waddle on!
-8zankoo8

2 comments:

Piper said...

cool! i don't really like music things as much. because i like to listen to music and i can't hear it because of the music thing, and i don't like having to stop the ipod every-time. other than that SAWEET!

Slidoo said...

Can I make you a header? if so go to my order page.

Play Club Penguin without leaving this site!

How many penguins have come on this site?

My no.1 Fan banner Please put this on your site

My no.1 Fan banner Please put this on your site